You might be asked by your team leader, or volunteer manager to submit the end of activity report through Volaby. An Activity Report exists as the collection of Session Reports for the given activity and date. Reports can be accessed either through the Timeline view on the Activities Console (for Program Managers and Activity Leaders) or through the Activity Report page in the Volunteer section of the sidebar.
Here's how to do this:
- Head to the Activity Report page
- Select the date you are completing the report for (remember this might be for a previous month so click View All Incomplete Reports
3. Fill out the details of the report including the Start and End time (don't forget the am/pm notation here!)
4. Complete the attendance list This will populate with the volunteers who were rostered on If you need to add more volunteers who attended, click All Volunteers and if another person/people was in attendance, click Add Other Attendee (you will have to do one per other attendee)
5. Complete the form with the results from your activity's proceedings
6. Hit Submit If it doesn't submit correctly, check the times you have entered and the people first step.